- The Unemployed learner is responsible for carrying out general line operations and cleaning regimes according to planned operational requirements to safely deliver a good quality packed product.
- Carries out pre-start-up checks to ensure that the area and equipment is clean and is in a safe condition as per the SOP.
- Monitors quality against set standards and reports any product and packaging faults.
- Detects process abnormalities quickly and takes emergency action to prevent them.
- Must actively contribute to an eco-efficient environment.
- Clean the machine according to manufacturer’s standards as well as site specs.
- Check and prepare raw materials that will be used.
- Maintain the safety of oneself and that of others on the line.
- Grade 12 / Matric (with Maths & Physical Science) OR N3 (Engineering Studies)
Skills and Competencies;
- Effective communication skills,
- Physical ability to manually lift packaged final product – good physical condition.
- Comply with learnership requirements as stipulated by UL and training provider i.e., assessments, logbook and assignments.
How to Apply
NB. Please apply online or drop off CV at Unilever Lord’s View Factory, Reception.