The Youth Employment Service (Y.E.S) program is a business-led collaboration aimed at enabling youth to develop new skills and gain meaningful workplace experience. The program is tailored to empower participants with hands-on work experience in their chosen field.
Air Liquide will provide you with meaningful, impactful and quality work experience
Who We Are Looking For?
- Black South African Citizens
- Aged between 18-35 years old
- Diploma or Degree in any discipline
- Have not participated in the Y.E.S Programme before
- Currently unemployed
- Completed all stipulated modules to graduate in 2024
- Electrical and Chemical Engineering
- Human Resources
How to Apply
Email CV and Qualifications to: Palesa.Chaachaa@airliquide.com