Youth Employment Service Programme
- On-siteMatches your job preferences, workplace type is On-site. Full-timeMatches your job preferences, job type is Full-time. Internship
- 1,001-5,000 employees · Industrial Machinery Manufacturing
About the job
Youth Employment Service Programme : The objective of Y.E.S programme is to provide unemployed youths with job opportunities that will give them workplace experience, with the aim of improving their chances at long-term quality employment.
- Computer Literate
- Good oral and written communication
- Young individuals who arewilling to commit to the program for 12 months
- Self driven and able to work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude conducive for learning
- Adhering to principles and values of the company
- You have to have been unemployed for more than six (6) months
- Fluent in English (Speak, Read and Write)
ALSO APPLY FOR African Development Bank: Internships 2024
Opportunities exists in the following fields:
Logistics / Finance /Marketing and Sales
No formal experience neededAdditional Information
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
By responding to this advert, you consent to Bosch SA (Pty) Ltd to the processing of your personal information for the recruitment purposes and confirm that any personal information has been submitted voluntarily.
Applicants will be requested to fill in and sign a POPIA Act Consent form. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.