Tongaat Hulett Sugar South Africa invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for the Engineering Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Internship Application Closing Date: 11 October 2023
Internship Location: KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
About Tongaat Tongaat Hulett Sugar SA: Tongaat Hulett is a leading agri-business in sugar, ethanol, animal feeds, and cattle, with a significant presence in Southern Africa. They have a substantial land portfolio in KwaZulu-Natal and have been listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange since 1952. The company values partnerships and strives to create mutually beneficial relationships with various stakeholders.
About the Program: Tongaat Hulett Sugar SA
- This program is designed to provide a structured and self-driven training experience that meets the Engineering Council of South Africa’s requirements for registration as a Professional Engineer or Professional Technologist.
- Successful completion of the program may lead to the possibility of permanent employment with competitive remuneration.
- Opportunities are available at one of Tongaat Hulett’s Sugar Milling, Refining, or Animal Feeds operations on the KwaZulu-Natal North Coast.
- Applicants should have a BScEng, BTech, or BEng qualification in Chemical, Mechanical, or Electrical (Heavy current) Engineering.
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology (BEngTech) may be considered with relevant workplace experience, or a bridging program may be required before starting the EIT program.
- Applicants must be South African Citizens.
Skills and Attributes: Tongaat Hulett is looking for individuals who possess the following qualities:
- Talented and eager to develop, grow, and contribute.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Committed and results-oriented with high energy levels and a willingness to take initiative.
- Willing to take on challenging roles and specific tasks in a dynamic business environment.
- Flexible and open to transformation.
- High levels of integrity and honesty.
ALSO READ : 2024 Funza Lushaka Bursary Applications Now Open
How to Apply:
To apply for this opportunity, you can use the provided link to complete your application by the 11th of October, 2023. Make sure to attach the following documents to your online application:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Grade 12 certificate with a summary of results
- Full academic report from your Tertiary Institution
- A letter motivating why you are the best person for the job
For any queries, you can contact 032-4394095.
If you are interested and meet the qualifications and requirements, be sure to submit your application before the closing date.