Spoor & Fisher invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2023 / 2024
Internship Application Closing Date: Not specified
Internship Location: South Africa
Spoor & Fisher invites South African graduates to apply for our Internship Programme that will run over the 2024/25 financial year.
This is a 12-month programme, which will offer exposure to the workplace and will enable graduates to develop the skills and competencies required in the workplace. Successful graduates will be based in the Spoor & Fisher Centurion office and will receive the opportunity to be placed throughout the various departments that will be participating in the internship programme.
What are the minimum requirements:
- Must have a Matric certificate.
- Must be a South African citizen.
- Aged between 18 and 34 years old.
- Should not be studying full-time in the year of employment.
- Should not have participated and/or registered on an initiative before – YES Internship Programme Included.
Skills and competencies required:
Over and above the minimum requirements listed above, we will also consider the following when selecting candidates:
- PC Literacy.
- Candidates who aspire to learn new skills.
- Candidates who are detail-oriented.
- Candidates who can take accountability, are responsible and most importantly have values that align with Spoor & Fisher
- Dynamic and energetic candidates who can work in a dynamic and multicultural organisation.
How to apply for the Internship Programme:
When submitting your application, please ensure that you include your updated resume and copies of your qualifications and transcripts. Please send your application to email@example.com and include “2024 Internship – Department you are interested in”, in the Subject line.
Applicants must hold one of the following qualifications:
- Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Diploma in Marketing Management or equivalent.
- BCom in Accounting Sciences or equivalent.
- LLB / BCom / Diploma in Law.
- BCom / Diploma in Business Administration.
- BCom Data Analytics.
The anticipated start date for the YES Internship Programme is 01 February 2024. Successful candidates will be placed in the following divisions:
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
Candidates will be shortlisted according to the firm’s employment equity policy – EE candidates preferred.