Sappi South Africa invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for the Production Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Internship Application Closing Date: 12 October 2023
Internship Location: Ngodwana Mill, Mpumalanga
Job Opportunity: Production Internship Programme at Sappi Southern Africa
About Sappi Southern Africa:
Sappi is a leading global provider known for delivering high-quality sustainable Woodfibre products and solutions for global markets. Guided by values such as integrity and courage, Sappi seeks individuals who believe in fostering diversity and inclusivity.
Sappi is looking for a Production Intern who has completed their S4 with the aim of qualifying in Pulp and Paper or Chemical Engineering.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Production Intern in Training – Recovery, you will be responsible for the following:
- Completing section-specific training as required by the position profiles within the agreed timeframe.
- Completing a General and Plant-Specific induction.
- Completing legal training as per mill and section requirements.
- Maintaining a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times.
- Committing to a training program for 2 years.
- S4 or National Diploma in Pulp and Paper or Chemical Engineering.
- No prior experience is required.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work within a global organization that continues to thrive in a rapidly changing world even after 80 years of existence.
- Learning and development programs to fast-track your career within Sappi.
- Opportunities for travel (dependent on the role).
- Market-leading leave benefits.
- Employee well-being benefits.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please click on one of the buttons below.
Closing Date: October 12, 2023