DEADLINE: 15 September 2023
- POST 31/86 : OFFICER: RED TAPE REDUCTION (3 POSTS)
- REF NO: O: RTR
- SALARY: R359 517 per annum per annum
- CENTRE: Pretoria
Bachelor’s Degree (NQF7) in Economics/ PublicAdministration/ Developmental Studies/ Social Science / Business Management as recognised by SAQA. Minimum of 2 years administrative experience in stakeholder consultation environment with specific focus on communication techniques. Training in MS packages, Policy development and Project Management. Have proven competencies: Communication (written and verbal), Interpersonal skills, Attention to detail and Problem Solving, Project Management, Stakeholder Engagement, Service delivery and innovation, Networking, Programme Design and Delivery and Client orientation and customer focus.
Conduct impacting factors in support of policy or programme development includes of but not limited to: Desktop research, literature review and primary research (research design, survey design, data collection and analysis) Liaise with stakeholders across government to share best practices and collect status updates on red rape reduction initiatives. Provide support and contribute to the development of mechanisms, tools, programmes or improvement of concepts, theories and operational methods for Entrepreneurs and SMMEs inclusive of but not limited to: Development of SOPs, templates, database maintenance etc. Conduct performance monitoring inspections to determine compliance. Communication with stakeholders, clients, management & colleagues: Written, Verbal and formal presentations / workshops / information sessions. Provide general administrative and logistical support to the business unit in respect of minute taking during stakeholder meetings, logistical support during events / workshops / meetings and procurement of goods and services (catering, venues, etc).
ENQUIRIES: Enquiries for all advertised posts should be directed to the recruitment office on Tel No: (012) 394-5286/43097
NOTE: The Department of Small Business Development is committed to the pursuit ofdiversity and redress. Candidates whose appointment will promote representivity in terms of race, disability, youth & gender will receive preference (as per the DSBD EE Plan).
WHERE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION: Candidates must submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the reference number for the abovementioned position on the subject line (email) when applying i.ee. “REF NO: O: RTR”
APPLICATIONS: Applications can be submitted by email to the relevant email and by quoting the relevant reference number provided on the subject line. Acceptable formats for submission of documents are limited to MS Word, PDF.
CLOSING DATE: 15 September 2023 at 16h00. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Directions to candidates
- Applications on form Z83 with full particulars of the applicants’ training, qualifications, competencies, knowledge and experience (on a separate sheet if necessary or a CV) must be forwarded to the department in which the vacancy/vacancies exist(s). NB: PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS MUST PLEASE USE THE NEW Z83 WHICH IS EFFECTIVE AS AT 01 JANUARY 2021.
- Applicants must indicate the reference number of the vacancy in their applications.
- Applicants requiring additional information regarding an advertised post must direct their enquiries to the department where the vacancy exists. The Department of Public Service and Administration must not be approached for such information.
- All non-SA citizens will be required to submit proof of permanent residence in South Africa when shortlisted.
- It must be ensured that applications reach the relevant advertising departments on or before the applicable closing dates.