Office And Operations Administrator x4 at THINK
Join the THINK team as an Office and Operations Administrator X 2! We’re looking for detail-oriented individuals to anchor our office operations in Limpopo. Apply now!
Proposed Position: Office And Operations Administrator X 2 (Onsite)
Closing Date 26 October 2023
THINK is a non-profit organisation committed to advancing health and well-being for vulnerable communities both locally and globally. Our work spans three central domains: research, health systems strengthening, and capacity building. Our focus is on addressing a wider spectrum of critical health challenges which include Infectious Diseases, Mental Health, Gender disparities, and building resilient healthcare systems in the face of pandemics and climate change. THINK engages with the local community, government consortia, and international funders to provide care and carry out cutting-edge work that has contributed to making a difference both locally and globally.
Are you a detail-oriented individual with a passion for meticulous organisation? We’re expanding our team and looking for dynamic Office and Operations Administrator X 2 to anchor our office operations in both Louis Trichardt and Marblehall. If you’re eager to be the backbone that ensures everything runs like clockwork, we encourage you to apply to be a part of our team.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Support the team with essential administrative duties, from minute drafting to travel arrangements.
- Be the guardian of our supply inventory, ensuring all office essentials are stocked up.
- Dive into procurement, filing, and maintaining a stellar digital and physical filing system.
- Ensure top-notch quality in all documentation handed over to management.
- Timely assist Management with their administrative needs and directly communicate on Project Initiatives.
- Efficiently schedule, coordinate, and log meetings.
- Nurture stakeholder relationships by addressing and resolving their queries or concerns.
- Be the voice at the end of the line, handling incoming calls and routing them to the right team member.
- Plan and coordinate events as the heartbeat of our organisation.
- Oversee company vehicles, ensuring they’re always safe, operational, and well-maintained.
- Collaborate closely with senior operations on building and equipment upkeep for a tidy, hazard-free environment.
- Manage our relationships with facility vendors, coordinating regular maintenance.
- Partner with our IT squad to tackle any equipment glitches and ensure a smooth tech experience.
- Regularly check on asset security and usage.
- Uphold office safety regulations, protocols, and ensure we’re always compliant.
- Take charge of archiving and legal storage, collaborating with our Operations Team.
- Engage in capacity-building sessions and training.
- Stay aligned with THINK’s guidelines, policies, and procedures, upholding our organisational ethos.
- A Certificate or Diploma in a relevant field.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field is highly desirable.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in office administration or operations.
- A valid drivers license.
- Prior experience in an NGO environment is beneficial.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exceptional organisational skills with an ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively within a team setting.
- An understanding of office management systems and procedures.
Exciting benefits await you:
- Being a part of and living our values which include care for people and outcomes, making a difference and kicking the paradigm – creating an environment where every team member thrives, every idea is celebrated, and every achievement is a testament to our collective commitment.
- Enjoy a 37-hour work week, allowing you more time for personal pursuits, hobbies, and spending quality moments with loved ones.
- Embrace financial security with a competitive salary package that recognises and values your skills and contributions with room for growth within our ever-expanding organisation.
- Experience peace of mind knowing you’re covered with life, disability, and funeral insurance, ensuring you and your family’s future is safeguarded.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) which gives you access to an array of support services such as legal, debt and counselling services, ensuring that expert guidance is just a call away.
- We will contribute towards your medical aid as your health is a priority.
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates in line with this advert for appointment to be made as soon as operationally possible.
- THINK reserves the right to close vacancies within 5 working days of posting.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Background checks will be conducted on shortlisted candidates.
- Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date.
- THINK reserves the right in special circumstances to accept late applications or to extend the closing date in order to facilitate further searches.
- THINK reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Internal applicants will get preference for shortlisting.
- All personal Information collected is processed lawfully in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA).
- THINK is unable to provide relocation assistance.