Junior Regularity Auditor
- 1 permanent position(s) available in the Pretoria
- Salary Level: 8
- Salary: R359,517.00 – R420,402.00 per annum (Excl. benefits)
- Reference No: S096/2023
Purpose of the Role
To Assist with the execution Information Technology (IT) Audits on controls in accordance with the Audit plan pertaining to IT audits.
- A Grade 12 is required coupled with a minimum National Diploma (equivalent to an NQF level 6) or Bachelor’s Degree (equivalent to an NQF level 7) in any of the following disciplines: Information Systems or Informatics or BSc Computer Science or Internal Audit Information Technology (NQF level 7);
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience obtained in IT audit;
- Knowledge of IT Audit fundamentals and principles; and
- Knowledge of processes and procedures.
Key Performance Areas :Junior Regularity Auditor
Assist with project planning: Junior Regularity Auditor
- Maintain record of engagements with clients; and
- Collate the relevant data for future utilization.
Transactional Document Information and flow: Junior Regularity Auditor
- Assist with financial and management information flows, in compliance with internal audit policies and procedures;
- Assist in the identification and planning of auditable processes within the National Treasury; and
- Assist with recordkeeping of information for future utilization.
Identify Risk and Controls and Initiate Audit Testing:
- Assist in the analyses of risk mitigated processes;
- Assist with the identification of controls in the system and advise on corrective measures;
- Provide a preliminary evaluation of the plan of execution, assist in preparing and updating the risk register; and
- Perform audit test as outlined within the risk register; and keep a record of test results for future reference and application.
Evaluate testing results; develop effective control environment and assist with the preparation of draft report:
- Verify working papers for correctness in accordance with auditing standards and methodology, assist in preparing recommendations for the improvement of processes and procedures; and
- Assist with the compilation of a draft report on recommendations for implementation.
Assist follow-up on outstanding audits. Knowledge Management:
- Maintain and update manuals and electronic filing in compliance with NTs policies and procedures.
Closing Date: 11 September 2023