JOSHCO is recruiting
Johannesburg Social Housing Company SOC Limited (JOSHCO) is currently recruiting and welcomes eligible candidates to submit applications for the following employment opportunity: Call Centre Agent (2x posts)
Closing Date: 17 October 2023
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Job Title: Call Center Agent (x2) Employment Status: Permanent
Purpose of the Job: The Call Center Agents will be responsible for interacting with customers, providing information to address inquiries regarding projects or products and services. They will ensure efficient and professional communication with customers, managing queries and complaints, and maintaining compliance with JOSHCO systems.
About JOSHCO: The Johannesburg Social Housing Company SOC Limited (JOSHCO) is mandated to develop and manage affordable rental housing for the lower market as part of efforts to eradicate the housing backlog in the City of Johannesburg. JOSHCO is a registered Social Housing Institution accredited by the Social Housing Regulatory Authority (SHRA).
Duties and Responsibilities: Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Answering phones promptly and professionally.
- Ensuring clear, accurate, and efficient communication with customers.
- Managing departing tenants, handling deposits, and closing matters on the CRM system.
- Properly recording and maintaining customer queries/complaints on the Customer Relationship Management System.
- Maintaining compliance with all JOSHCO systems (performance management, HR, Finance, Stakeholder information, Property management, Communications, reporting, etc.).
- Collecting customer information, analyzing customer needs, making recommendations, and referring to relevant departments.
- Preparing monthly reports by collecting and analyzing all relevant matters.
- Contributing to team efforts and meeting Service Level Agreements.
- Attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions and providing information about other available products and services.
- Maintaining customer records by updating the register on the CRM module.
- Conducting credit checks for potential tenants.
- Resolving product or customer problems by clarifying complaints, determining the cause of the problem, explaining the best solution, and expediting correction or adjustment.
- Recording every interaction with customers and potential customers in the CRM module on the Property Management System.
AlSO APPLY FOR : Cape Winelands Municipality: Internal Audit Internships 2023 / 2024
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification at NQF Level 4 with a minimum of 120 credits.
- A Certificate in Call Centre/Reception or Office Administration will be an added advantage.
- 2 or more years of experience in a Call Centre environment.
- Experience in MDA property management system is highly advantageous.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (both written and verbal) and fluency in at least 2 African languages.
- Experience in a social housing environment would be advantageous.
How to Apply: JOSHCO is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, and appointments will be made in accordance with the Company’s Employment Equity Plan to promote representivity (race, gender, and disability).
To apply, please use the “APPLY HERE” link provided.
Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates, and applicants who have not been contacted within 6 weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. JOSHCO reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Please note that only online applications will be considered. The closing date for applications is 17 October 2023.