Posting Date:TMS Engineering Graduate Trainees x2 at Sasol Oct 25, 2023
Location: Germiston, GT, ZA
Company: TMS Engineering Graduate Trainees x2 at Sasol
Sasol is a global integrated chemicals and energy company with a 70-year heritage. Through our talented people, we use our expertise and selected technologies to safely and sustainably source, manufacture, and market chemical and energy products globally. When you join Team Sasol, you are joining a company that puts people at the center of everything we do. We invest in our employees at every stage of their career, offering development opportunities in a culture that embraces diversity and inclusion.
- Reference Number: 2368
- Closing Date: 7 November 2023
- Organizational Structure Number: 65032060/65032061
- OME: Human Resources
- City / Town: Germiston
Technical Marketing Services (TMS) at Sasol invites recently graduated engineers, currently unemployed, to apply for a two-year trainee position. These graduate trainee positions are non-permanent employment (NPE) positions aimed at providing young engineering professionals with the opportunity to gain valuable work experience in the Technical Marketing Services (TMS) environment.
As a TMS Engineering Graduate Trainee, you will:
- Develop and implement maintenance strategies and plans by analyzing maintenance data.
- Review status reports, performance reports, payment of FMC, and site visit reports from FMC contractors.
- Conduct ad-hoc technical investigations and studies.
- Develop and implement project execution strategies and plans.
- Ensure overall project compliance to execution plan (SHE, Quality, Cost & Schedule).
- Monitor appropriate project governance application on projects.
- Ensure that all risks are identified, analyzed, and mitigated to acceptable levels.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Formal Education: Minimum B. Eng or BSC Eng degree obtained within the past 3 years.
- Experience: No previous work experience is required.
- Leadership: Work effectively in a team, result-oriented.
- Functional / Technical: Discipline-specific strong technical skills.
- Behavioral: Good verbal and written communication skills, willingness to learn, ability to work effectively in a team, problem-solving skills, ability to work independently, ability to learn new systems, and work with large data sets.
Diversity and Inclusion
Sasol is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Inspired by our Purpose of “Innovating for a better world,” Sasol acknowledges that diversity is intrinsic to the fabric of our organization and is the key to our growth and success. Sasol is committed to the full inclusion of all suitably qualified individuals. Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups and people with disabilities according to Sasol’s Employment Equity Plan. This includes reasonable accommodation to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
If you’re a recent engineering graduate looking to kick-start your career, don’t miss this opportunity to join the Sasol family and make a difference in the world of energy and chemicals.