Hyundai South Africa invites unemployed youth to apply for Apprenticeship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Apprenticeship Application Closing Date: 02 October 2023
Apprenticeship Location: Germiston, Gauteng, South Africa
Hyundai South Africa is recruiting and invites qualifying candidates to apply for the 2023 Apprenticeship Programme: Level 1.
|Apprentice: Level 1 Germiston (Hyundai S.A)
|Job Type Classification
Hyundai Automotive South Africa Ltd. is a dealer network and automobile manufacturer based in Bedfordview, South Africa and a subsidiary of Hyundai.
Hyundai Motor South Africa is always in search of new professional talents, who want to revolutionise the automotive branch of the country through “new ideas and new possibilities”.
We have continued the path of success by upholding and practicing the spirit and values handed down from the company’s founders.
We believe that the future of our organisation lies in the hearts and capabilities of individual members, and will help them develop their potential by creating a corporate culture that respects and nurtures talent.
Hyundai Automotive S.A. is looking for 1st year Apprentice to join our dynamic team: The Apprentice scope will include but not be limited to the following:
- REMOVE, RECONDITION & REPLACE CYLINDER HEADS DISMANTLE,
- SERVICE, REPAIR & ASSEMBLE ENGINE BLOCK & WITH MAIN COMPONENTS
- REMOVE, DIAGNOSE & REPLACE FUEL SYSTEM COMPONENTS
- UNDERSTAND BASIC ELECTRONICS
- TEST IGNITION SYSTEM COMPONENTS
- STUDY FUNDAMENTALS OF ENGINE EFFICIENCY & FORCED CHARGING SYSTEMS
- REMOVE, TEST, REPAIR & REPLACE ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS
- REMOVE & REPLACE CLUTCH & TRANSMISSION COMPONENTS
- DIAGNOSE & REPAIR BRAKE SYSTEM & COMPONENTS
- Matric (Mathematics and Science)
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Good Communication skills
- Interest in Motor Mechanics
HOW TO APPLY
Hyundai South Africa are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible.
Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
As part of our recruitment process, we will screen applicants against the Financial Intelligence Centre requirements, where appropriate, and where relevant to the inherent job requirements.
If you have not received an invitation to attend an interview within 2 weeks of the application closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.