The Health and Welfare Sector Education and Training Authority (HWSETA) invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for HR Internship Programme 2023 / 2024
Internship Application Closing Date: 19 November 2023
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Stipend of R10 600.00 per month
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms.
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Working on HR Policies with the HR Officer and Manager
- Gathers and organizes job applications
- Writes employee communications and correspondence about updates in HR policies
- Performs ad hoc tasks as required
- Involved in the recruitment and selection process.
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
Human Resource Management Diploma/Human Resource Management Degree/Industrial Psychology Degree.