GIBB invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for the YES Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Internship Application Closing Date: 30 September 2023
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
The YES (Youth Employment Service) Programme is a business-led collaboration with the government. YES seeks to reduce youth unemployment across private and public sectors.
The aim is to enable more youth to develop new skills, gain meaningful workplace experience and earn a salary, which will in turn significantly improve their chances of finding long-term employment.
- Grade 12 or equivalent with Mathematics, Science and English
- You are available to be employed on a 12 month Fixed – Term contract:
- You are a South African Citizen
- You are aged between 18 to 28
- You are currently unemployed
- Applicants should not have participated in the YES Programme before
- Applicants should not be studying full time in the year of employment
Skills and Competencies:
In addition to the above requirements, we will also consider the following in our selection of candidates:
- PC Literacy
- You are a detailed-orientated person
- You are a responsible and honest person
- You can work in a dynamic and multicultural group