|Office / Facility
|National Training and Compliance Manager
|Job Type Classification
|Location – Country
|Location – Province
|Location – Town / City
|Bidvest International Logistics has an opportunity for Abled and PWD (People Living with Disabilities) Learners to join the learnership programme.
If you want to gain experience and a qualification in the Freight and Logistics industry, this Learnership opportunity is for you. Our offices are national; Eastern Cape, Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal and Western Cape.
This qualification is a 12-month programme, and is a registered qualification through TETA (Transport Education and Training Authority).
BIL has been providing logistics sector based learnerships for an extended number of years and has graduated a significant number of learners during this time.
Register your profile and apply to be considered to join the Learnership Programme within the International Logistics Industry.
|Qualifications & Experience
|– Grade 12 senior certificate or equivalent
– Must be a South African citizen
– Between the ages of 18 and 35
– Must be available and committed to work full time for 12 months
– Individual should have an avid interest in the Transport and Logistics industry
|– Be committed to a 12-month Learnership program which will comprise of theoretical and practical components within 3 divisions
– All modules will be completed on the BIL eLearning Platform and a portfolio of evidence to be completed and submitted upon completion of the qualification
|Skills & Competencies
|– Be self-reliant
– Determined and committed
– Accountable and responsible to manage self, i.e: stipend and studies
– Be professional within BIL’s corporate environment, i.e: appearance, behavior andcommunication
– Basic computer literacy
Bidvest International Logistics remains committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.