Coca-Cola is a global beverages company that has created a legacy within the Food and Beverages industry. Since its formation in South Africa in 1928, the company has expanded their operations from their headquarters in Cape Town. Coca-Cola is home to a variety of drinks that appeal to the diverse taste buds of their customers. Thanks to their partners, the South African branch slowly grew into an ever-expansive network of bottling establishments that are based in almost all of the sub-Saharan African countries.
About the Coca-Cola Job Vacancy as Handyman 2023
Coca-Cola is opening up an employment opportunity for applicants who are looking for a permanent position in Devland, Gauteng as a professional Handyman. The Coca-Cola Job Vacancy as Handyman is a great chance for anyone who’s keen on being a part of the company’s Engineering department. Searching for talented individuals with the right skills and appropriate knowledge, the selected candidate will be mainly responsible for maintaining and repairing any aspect of their site as per their schedules.
- Constructing pipe systems, piping systems, plumbing systems, machines, and other equipment
- Routines should be carried out Preventative maintenance is performed to guarantee that the building systems run efficiently and that the physical state of the building does not deteriorate over time
- Hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills and wrenches are among the tools that can be utilized
- Bench and divider repairs as well as other timber structures such as sheds and outbuildings are all available
- Roofs, windows, doors, flooring, woodwork, plaster drywall, and other structural elements of a building are all painted or repaired as part of the overall project
- Using handtools and power tools, repair or replace damaged equipment parts before reassembling the machine
- Keep the restrooms in good condition.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Coca-Cola Job Vacancy as Handyman’s Reference Number: CCB230926-6.
If you find this to be a great opportunity for you to get a head start in your career, don’t hesitate to sign up for the Coca-Cola Job Vacancy as Handyman.
Coca-Cola is looking for potential candidates who have the skills and qualifications to become a professional Handyman. If you are unsure of what the company is looking for, not to worry. You can always refer to the eligibility criteria below to get a gist of the requirements. Make sure you meet all of these items if you wish to have a successful application. Failure to adhere to all these requirements might put your applications in a risky position.
The Coca-Cola Job Vacancy as Handyman Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Has at least two years of experience working as a Tiller, Plumber, Painter, Carpenter and originating from the construction background
- Displays strong communication skills in English
- Prepared to work with minimum supervision
- Knows how to use hand and power tools well
- Owns a legitimate Driver’s License
- Advantageous: has a strong trade qualification in the fields of painting, plumbing, carpentry or painting.
2. Personal Attributes
- Has sound listening skills
- Knows how to select the right equipment
- Displays good reading comprehension abilities
- Can think critically through situations
- Knows how to perform operation monitoring
- Coordinates their workload well.
3. Working Competencies
- Understand equipment maintenance
- Knows how to repair equipment or systems
- Troubleshoots errors well
- Has a great understanding of plumbing systems.
Apply online: Coca-Cola Job Vacancy as Handyman 2023.
To sign up, you will need to create an account on the company’s application portal. This account will be used to store all of your application information, such as personal details and relevant documents.
Please protect your account at all costs. This is because your account contains sensitive information that could be mishandled by inappropriate people under the wrong hands.
Alternatively, you can apply via your Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn accounts. This will save you a lot of time than having to create an account from scratch.
By submitting your applications, you are giving permission to the selection committee to have your information evaluated and verified for the position. Additionally, your information will be shared across the committee.
Only submissions made through this portal will be considered. Applications sent through other methods, such as email or hand delivery, will not be accepted.
Applications for the Coca-Cola Job Vacancy as Handyman 2023 must be submitted before the closing date on 03 October 2023.
If you find this to be a suitable position for you, feel free to sign up as soon as possible. It’s highly advisable to have an early registration instead of waiting until the very last minute.
The selection committee disallows late applications. Anyone found to be making their submissions past the closing date will automatically be declined.
Coca-Cola reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee cannot be disrupted by applicants.