Bombela Operating Company is welcoming applications from South African students for the Bursary Programme for the academic year 2024.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 10 November 2023
The Bombela Bursary Program offers financial support to South African citizens who are pursuing studies in various fields.
Eligibility Requirements for the Bombela Bursary:
To be considered for the Bombela Bursary, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- South African Citizenship: Applicants must be South African citizens.
- Educational Level: You must either be currently in Matric (in 2023) or have completed Matric in the year 2022.
- Field of Study: Applicants should be studying or intending to study a qualification within one of the specified fields in 2024. These fields include Accounting Sciences, Engineering Studies (Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering), Environmental Science or Health and Safety, Human Resource Management/Industrial Psychology, Information Technology, Marketing or Communications, Security, and Transport/Logistics.
- Institution: You should be studying or intending to study at a recognized and accredited public institution in South Africa. This includes universities, universities of technology, and/or FET (Further Education and Training) colleges.
How to Apply for the Bombela Bursary:
To apply for the Bombela Bursary, follow these steps:
- Visit the online application portal at [Bombela Bursary Application 2024]
- Applicants will be required to Register an Account before they can Login and Apply.
- Log in to your account using the login credentials you’ve created.
- When filling out your application, make sure to use the promotional code: BOC2024.
- In the section asking how you heard about the Bombela Bursary, enter “StudentRoom”
- You will need to submit clear copies of the following supporting documents along with your completed application. Ensure that these documents are certified copies:
- ID document
- Matric latest results (if currently in Matric)
- Matric final results/certificate (if completed Matric)
- Proof of acceptance to study at a tertiary institution or proof of registration for 2023 (on the institution’s letterhead)
- Fee statement (on the institution’s letterhead)
- Proof of residence
- Parents or guardians’ proof of income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed or informally employed, pension or grant proof if applicable)
Application Deadline: The application deadline and other important dates will be provided on the official application portal.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by no later than January 31, 2024. If you do not receive feedback by this date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Shortlisted candidates may also be required to attend a pre-selection interview.
Make sure to review all the provided information, meet the eligibility requirements, and submit a complete application to increase your chances of receiving the Bombela Bursary for your studies.