BDO invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for IT Yes Internship Programme 2023 / 2024
Internship Application Closing Date: Not specified
Internship Location: Cape Town
The YES Internship Programme will allow you to learn more about BDO, the world of work and what to expect from a career in your field, as well as more about yourself.
BDO’s YES Programme offers:
- Structured, output-based environment
- Grow your knowledge and experience from student to employee.
- Open the door to join a dynamic and fast-growing team.
- Meet, Interact, and develop relationships with, BDO SA managers and partners Stretch yourself personally and professionally.
- Stretch yourself personally and professionally.
Qualifications/Recognition of Prior Learning, Work Experience
Qualifications/Recognition of Prior Learning equivalent
- >1 year preferred
- ITC admin
- Ability to handle and manage stress
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work on your own
- Quality and detail oriented
- Team player
Kindly note: This is a 12-month contract.