Artisan Production Opportunity :Are you a skilled artisan with a passion for sheet-fed printing? Join our team in Pretoria and unlock a rewarding career opportunity!
Qualifications We Seek: Artisan Production Opportunity
- Minimum of Grade 10 or equivalent education
- Completed apprenticeship and successful trade test in Lithography Machine Minding
- Possession of Grade 12 certificate; experience with KOMORI printing is advantageous
- Proficiency in operating computerized printing presses and basic computer skills
- Strong attention to detail and quality consciousness
- Effective planning and organizational abilities
- Willingness to work flexible shifts
Responsibilities: As a valued member of our team, your responsibilities will include:
- Operation of automated multi-colour Lithography printing press
- Achievement of daily production targets according to schedule and standards
- Printing of high-quality security products
- Ensuring secure processing of materials in alignment with Standard Operating Procedures
- Implementing robust quality assurance and control measures for all security production materials
- Adherence to OHSA regulations and Government Printing Work policies
Join Us: For inquiries and to seize this opportunity, reach out to Mr. T Khumalo at Tel: (012) 748 6329.
Elevate your career with us at the forefront of artisanal sheet-fed printing! Your journey starts here.